There are many businesses which need constant marketing for maintaining as well as increasing sales.
If the business house can afford the cost of marketing, then there is no problem, but usually business cannot afford such constant marketing cost. Hence the business people continually look for options where one can post free ads. There are many portals on the internet which allow one to post ads for free of charge. These portals allow ads from both the parties, the buyer and the seller. There are many retailers who sell small articles and the same way there are many people who want to sell their used articles also.
On such platforms, the buyer and seller can show the article in the form of an image and exchange contact numbers. Then there is no role of the portal as they can deal personally. The procedure for posting the ad is so simple that anybody with a little knowledge of computer can post an ad. One needs to have certain information about the product which is mandatory for posting the ad. The image of the article, though not mandatory, but recommended as the article with an image can have higher probabilities of sale in a few times.
The 5 steps for listing the ad
1. Click on the post ad: The first step is to click on post ad button on the website. To post free ads it is the primary step which can lead to other fields where one needs to fill a number of details related to the product. Once the post ad button is clicked different windows get opened, which requires a number of details about the product.
2. Choose the category: The very first window is about the category of the product. One can post an ad to buy a product or to sell a product so here one needs to inform whether he wants to buy or sell the product. There are also some sub-categories of the product such as health, exercise, yoga, fitness equipment and many more.
3. Fill the details: At this stage, the advertiser needs to fill the details of the product such as which model, what is the item, made in which year, and what is the current condition.
4. Attach the image: In the online advertising, it is said that an ad which has images of the product can have more views and responses than the ad without an image. Hence, if one wants to have a quick response, one needs to attach a few of the product images for the reference of the potential buyers.
5. Validate by clicking on the link: Once all the formalities are cleared and details are filled one need to click on the submit button. As soon as the submit button is clicked, a link is sent to advertiser’s official mail id which he needs to validate by clicking on. As soon as the ad is validated, the ad goes for the approval of the admin and after the approval, the ad goes live on the platform.