I truly agree with this fact that to write a guest post, it requires time and hard work. We cannot diverge our attention for one single second. We have to keep our focus in generating the maximum out of it. This thing definitely requires a lot of precision. We have brought out three important steps that will help you out to focus on your targets.
- IDENTIFY THEM:- Our first step with the guest posting thing should be to identify our interests properly. We will never want to land into any kind of trouble. One cannot address it as a trouble but definitely I we land up with any of one mistake we should be ending up in wasting our time. Whenever we start up with guest posting we should look out for the market of our interest, moreover we should also look out for the same niche and overlapping niche as well. Then only we will be able to drag out the audience. The fact is that if we will provide a relevant post then only we will get traffic of fans otherwise we will just have visits.
We have to create blogs with smart targets so that if someone happens to visit it one should become a regular follower of it. But while making a post we should not give an excuse to the overlapping markets. Moreover it should also be kept in the consideration every time. Once you have the right market and the right niche in your mind then you can easily hop on to your targeted blog.
- SIZE THEM:- While we are in guest posting we should choose such blogs that have the maximum number of traffic, then only it will turn beneficial for us, otherwise we have to sit empty handed. There are some ways that can help you out in locating the number of traffic a particular website is having in his hand. Here they are:-
- Comments:- What you can do is to take a look at the average comment count on a blog. If you find it more active than yours then definitely it is the one to be targeted. But there is one more fact that the comment count is always not a genuine indicator.
- Social share:– Many blogs are now providing the future of social sharing. This also shows that how many times a post had been shared on the social networking sites. The more it is shared the more it is prominent. Again if the social sharing is bigger than yours than definitely the blog is larger than yours.
- Social media followers:– Many blogs proudly display the number of social media followers it is having. If one is having a larger number of significant followers than definitely this blog is a large one and have a good traffic.
- Readers count display:– Some sites even have the tendency of displaying the users count, the number of those who have read the post or those who are following it.
The combination of all these factors will definitely prove out to be a good guide for you to have an active guest post targeting.